Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Self Publishing Poem


I


I like your priceless smile
But I love how it makes my heart skip a beat more
I like your gold tinted eyes
But I love the way you stare into my soul more
I like your luscious lips
But I love the words that come out of it more
I like your architect designed nose
I love every breath you take that reminds me you are everywhere
I like your slightly pointed chin highlighting your sturdy jaw line
I love how it keeps my eyes glued to your angular lines
I am the class clown that makes your day
I am the stranger you've felt like you've met before
I am the loser that puts you on a throne making you a winner
I am the mirror reflecting your deepest insecurities
I am the one you call a friend
And you are just a cracked screen displaying the deepest crevasses in our relationship

                                                         
                                                            Would You Like A Cookie?

No comments:

Post a Comment